The look and feel of Slate is so authentic, it will be adored by you, admired by family and envied by neighbors. All Silver Creek landscape tiles are manufactured to consistent dimensions, they create beautiful patios, boulevards and paths and lay faster and more economically than natural stone.
- Five sizes with twenty-seven unique faces plus coping
- Strong and durable 10,000 psi concrete
- Detailed Slate top, chiseled sides
- No spacers, easily gapped
- Unique 24 x 36” slab
Important Installation Notes
- Gap tiles 1/4" to aid in leveling and aesthetics
- Compact with buffer pad to prevent scuffing
- Pull from different pallets, and rotate tiles to enhance random appearance
|Small Sq.||12 x 12 x 1.5" H||1 sq. ft.||19 lbs.||48||48 lbs.||938 lbs.|
|Medium Sq.||18 x 18 x 1.5" H||2.25 sq. ft.||43 lbs.||24||54 lbs.||1,082 lbs.|
|Rectangle||24 x 12 x 1.5" H||2 sq. ft.||38 lbs.||24||48 lbs.||962 lbs.|
|Large Sq.||24 x 24 x 1.5" H||4 sq. ft.||77 lbs.||24||96 lbs.||1,898 lbs.|
|XL||24 x 36 x 1.5" H||6 sq. ft.||106 lbs.||16||96 lbs.||1,746 lbs.|
|Bullnose||14 x 14 x 1.5" H||1.36 sq. ft.||25 lbs.||24||32.66 lbs.||650 lbs.|
Partial pallet quantities available. Pallets cannot be double stacked.
Please note: Always refer to actual product when making final color selection. Get assistance or request the location of your nearest distributor(s).
Some of our literature is available to "Browse". This option is useful for quick viewing when using your mobile device or when using a computer without Adobe Reader or a similar PDF viewer.